Pretending that she got pregnant

Cruise

Do you ever pretend that your wife got pregnant when she actually doesn't? I used to did it even when we hadn't got married yet. I would rub her belly and said sweet words to "the baby", she would laugh and I got a wonderful kiss.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
No, but I've had a few ex girlfriends tell me they were pregnant when they were not. I even had one I never slept with, tell people I was the father, even though she got knocked up after we broke up. One of the things I do not miss about school.

Jeff

No I haven't. My wife doesn't even like me touching her mid section at all. She says "don't touch my fat belly". So I take full advantage when she's pregnant, becuase then she finds it cute.

Salazar

No, I never pretended she was pregnant. But I've been in the same boat as Jason before - having a girlfriend tell me she was pregnant when she wasn't. Some women can be downright diabolical about that.

syboken

Never as if I did I have a feeling I would get beaten a little for something like that. I tend to pick the ones that are not always that willing to joke around.