Ps3

Timothy

Well, now that we're inching closer to the release of the PS4, we've finally managed to get our hands on a PS3. Anyone else here have one? Don't know if there are a lot of other video game buffs on the forum, but I love them. I'm not much for reading or watching TV, so I wind down in the evenings after work by playing a video game. We went out and bought God of War III earlier today and I'm super psyched about finally being able to play it! :D

polamalu43

I'm really not a gamer. We have an Xbox (Kinect) and Wii. My brother is looking for a PS3 so I bet he will be glad to know the price is dropping. All consoles usually drop in price when a new one is introduced.

BigPapa

We have an Xbox and I like it a lot. I don't have a lot of time to play games though. I don't really care for the PS3, but we Xbox owners are in the same boat. The Xbox One will be released by the end of the year.

Zimmer

I have a 360, in all honesty I only enjoyed the indie titles, but if I understood correctly Microsoft is dropping it's indie dev support for the new console.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I got a PS3 during what seemed like a good sale during the Holidays. Sadly work has taken over and it just collects dust. :(

Timothy

I am still a die-hard Xbox fan and play my 360 regularly, but I seriously doubt I'll buy the next gen "Xbox One". I've been watching E3 coverage for the next gen consoles and Playstation has explicitly said they won't require a 24/7 internet connection (like Xbox will), nor will they charge an "undisclosed fee" (that's an Xbox quote) for used gaming. I've been an Xbox gamer for so long now that Playstation controllers feel weird in my hands, but I'm seriously thinking it might be time to go back to Sony.