Renovated our Bathroom

Timothy

We renovated our bathroom over the weekend and it looks so much better now. For a long time, we had a laminate shower surround and it had really started to look rough. We pulled it out and laid tile from the tub all the way up to the ceiling. Then we repainted and bought new fixtures for the tub and shower. My wife couldn't be happier. ;)

Bear

Sounds as though you had a busy weekend! I hate home improvement projects when I am doing them, but I love the way everything looks when it is done.

Timothy

I agree with you, Bear. We knew we'd have to suck it up and get it over with at some point, but we kept putting it off for a long time. We got to a point where we just couldn't stand it anymore though!

Bear

That is usually how our home improvement projects go too. We put it off until you just can't stand it anymore and then deal with it. :)

Sinbian

I'm currently redecorating my apartment and I can tell you that satisfaction that you get at the end is all you need. So, no matter how hard it is, it is worth it.

Salazar

It's such a good feeling when you renovate a room and it looks fresh and new! I painted the entire interior of our house in the spring and it's just so nice to see clean walls with a fresh color.

Victor

Wow, that was definitely a project. I bet it looks great now! We want to renovate our bathroom too, but it's going to require some major work so we are waiting for the tax refund.

Andersson

We did that in a home years ago. It is sometimes surprising the things you can find when you pull a wall down, especially in the bathroom. When we did our own we found that the last few owners of the home using four different types of flooring and glued each piece on top of the last. It was a mess!

On The Mark

The bathroom is the one room I do not like to remodel. There never seems to be enough room to move around in to do the work.

BigPapa

We redecorated our bathroom last summer and it was a lot of work. We painted the walls, all of the trim and replaced the flooring. We are hoping to get a new vanity and sink soon to finish it off.