Shoveling snow

Ed35

My son and a couple of his friends have decided that they are going to shovel snow for a winter job. They asked us (parents) to buy them shovels, new gloves and boots. I think it's a hoot... I hope enough people in the neighborhood will allow them to shovel.

I asked them what they are going to charge and they all said - depends on how many feet of snow we have! Gotta love kids!

polamalu43

Too funny - are they going to pay you back for the shovels? I can see getting them gloves and boots (as they need them anyway)... but shovels are a cost of doing business.

I hope people let them shovel too.

Greendad

That would be a good business for them. :) How old are the kids? I love it when kids have some ideas and take initiative like this. Good luck to them!

benben

It is great that they are thinking a head like that. Of course I really don't want to think about snow just yet. I am not ready for all of that cold.

TJoel

Well, I am not ready for snow yet, but that is great that the kids are anticipating the winter that way. It sounds like they have planned everything already.

Whoowap

Shovels are kind of expensive, but I agree that it's a good idea. How old are the kids? Make sure they don't get too exhausted at the end of the day. Shoveling snow can be quite tiresome.