Sleepover

Don

My daughter is having four friends over for a sleepover tonight after the high school football game. They will be taking over the living room, so I guess I will either be hiding out in my office or out in the garage. What do you do when a bunch of teenage girls invade your house?

mollew3

Ill stay in the shadows haha. My daughter hates when Im around during these kind of things. Ill monitor the girls but I wont intrude. If she gives you the evil eye just back off a little bit. Ill suggest for you to get a good movie and relax in your room or do something else that will make the time pass.

youngone

I have a son and he has just started having sleepovers with a few friends from 1st grade. They have the sleepover in his bedroom. I stay downstairs and do what I would usually do on a Saturday night like watch a movie.

Foster

My kids are still young so won't be having sleep overs for a while, but if I were in your situation then I would stay out of the way.

Don

I survived the sleepover without my daughter giving me the evil eye. I think they were up until about two. My wife got up and checked on them a few times, but said all was fine. The last one went home around one this afternoon.

Bearsfan

Congrats on surviving the nights. With four girls, I am surprised that they went to sleep. I would have figured it would have been an all night affair.

Jatelo2

You must vet this girls and also give them some ground rules! I'm not suggesting you become paranoid though!

FrankSinatra

I pass the parent torch to the wife and take the night off...I sleep in my office and just spend the night there if I have to stay home. Otherwise I will be getting drunk with my buddies.