So Tired

NoEnergy

Little man is now six weeks and neither of us has slept for about that long. I do everything I can to support my wife-I don't know how she does it.

How do you cope with working and a new baby?

Jeff

It has been 4 years since I have had a sound restful sleep! My son is just now starting to sleep through the night fully and if he wakes he goes to the bathroom without waking us up! Sleep when you can that is what my wife told me how she got through it.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
To be honest, ever since I had my wife move in with me with her little one, I have not slept a full night with them here without waking up at least once. If they are not here, I sleep deeper. But I also have a sleeping problem due to my weight. So that could be a reason.

Adam

I haven't slept a full night's sleep once since my daughter was born...so that's been over 2 years. I am not sure that I will ever really feel fully rested anymore like I used to when I was younger.

Johnny

I know it's tough, man. All you can really do is get in naps whenever your child is sleeping. It's something every parent has to do and although I know it's difficult, it will get easier as they get older and have a more normal sleeping schedule.

NoEnergy

When the baby is sleeping, I'm cleaning. Or at work. Or doing one of the one hundred and one things that I need to do to keep on top of things! I'm looking forward to the first night's sleep.

Aaron

Good luck on your first full night of sleep. I am sure the only time I have had a full nights sleep in the last 6 years is when my children are sleeping over at a grandparents house!