Sporting events

Paul40

Football is just around the corner for us. My boys both play football in town. I don't coach but I go watch all the practices and such. Do your kids get involved in town sports? It's great entertainment for us parents.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, my daughter is only two and shows no interest yet. I have tried to get her to watch some baseball sometimes, but she will not sit still for it.

Unclerob

I go watch my brothers kids all the time and it's a blast. I even play with them in the yard. They love it, I'm their favorite uncle. My kids are too young to play yet too.

Sampson

My son just started playing in the park league with flag football and he's really showing some enthusiasm for it. I'd like to do all the sports with him, but we'll see what he likes.

Jaxon

Last year my daughter was in softball, she was 9 and we all had a blast. I'm pretty sure she'll be in it again this coming year.

syboken

I am more of a spectator than a player but I do enjoy watching a game every now and then. For me since we are not "due" yet I can not tell you, we had the chance to opt in for an ultrasound for the sex but decided to let it be a surprise. This came after yes we want to know/no we dont/yes we do/no we dont, many times over. Whatever we are blessed with might just like to watch the game more than play it.

MilwaukeeJoe

We've tried different sports in organized leagues with the kids, but si far none have shown any particular interest in continuing them. We play in the yard as a family, but nothing too serious. I'm hoping they'll start to get more interested as they get a bit older.