Stomach problems

stewy

The doctors are having trouble pin pointing what's wrong with me but I'm having various stomach troubles from excess wind to nausea. Any ideas? My wife tried me on gluten free bread and it seems to have improved things a little.

bighelp

I have never had stomach issues to match, but I do randomly tell my wife that its her fault for the things she feeds me. I would not be within striking distance if you use that one on your wife either.

KrazyRon

Have you tried more probiotics in your diet? You may not have enough good bacteria to digest your food. Either try a supplement like Culturelle or start eating yogurt with active cultures. That may help but since you trouble you may want to ask your doctor before you start.

Ralph

Your digestion maybe creating too much gas and it's normally due to your food. Try to reduce your acid food (like meat, eggs, fish and oily food) intake.

stewy

Thanks for the advice. I think I do eat too much junk food and I'm doing my best to cut it down. I'm not fond of yoghurt but I don't mind popping pills so I'll try some of those mentioned.