Story Telling

forgotten

Do you tell stories to your children? I remember my dad used to tell us stories in the evenings. Sometimes it's mythical stories, sometimes his life experiences. It was a very good bonding time for us.

stewy

I read story books to my kids before they go to sleep every night and sometimes during the day we have a story session. My oldest girl is really good at making up her own stories so she tells us!

KSmith

My mom read stories to me at bedtime and when my kids were younger, my wife or I would read stories to them at bedtime and sometimes during the day. I still read stories to them when they are with me. My girl, who is 8, likes to read to me now.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I've got fairy tales and Aesop's Fables books around. But they got packed up, hopefully soon I will get them out of storage.

DriverDan

We usually just read stories from books, and we have tons of books. But we do play pretend quite a bit with his Thomas the Tank sets and his Toy Story figures.

WillyWonka

Pretend play is very good for children or so I've heard. It lets them develop their imagination. I don't think my little one needs any encouragement to develop hers any more. :)