Stress

ChristopherT

Had a long conversation with my sister last night. I found out that the nephew we're going on vacation with is turning into a bully. She told me to watch my kids, especially my 4 yr old son because my nephew gets really jealous. And we'll be at the beach. Wonderful.

benben

I feel for you. My daughter started to turn in to a bully and it was very stressful for us. We had to put our foot down and really nip that in the bud.

bighelp

That would be hard to deal with and it needs nipped quick before it turns worse (or someone gets hurt). Can you imagine seeing this child as a teen, we already have enough bad teens.

Greendad

Yeah it would be hard to deal with because he is your own nephew. Even his mother has told you to be careful and to watch your kids, so you need to do it accordingly.

Phillie

The mother needs to watch him carefully and stop the behavior. Even if it means getting the child counseling to help with his aggression. How scary that is. You will have to watch your son like a hawk!

ChristopherT

Unfortunately it was one of my other sisters, not my nephew's mother. She's clueless and thinks the rest of the family just doesn't like him. She doesn't understand that people outside of the family are not going to say anything because they don't really care how he turns out.

Pascallist

That doesn't sound good. Is it not possible to change the plan? Do you have to go on vacation with the kid and his family? If so, you would have to keep your kids on watch. Be ready not to enjoy your vacation as much as you expected before.