SuperBowl picks

polamalu43

Now that the playoff teams are set who do you think will make it all the way to the Big Game? Who do you think will win? I'm going with the Steelers and the 49ers. I'm taking my team The Steelers on this one.

Your thoughts? Predictions?

Ed35

I am going to go with the Saints and the Ravens. I know I know - you hate me now. The Ravens and the Steelers do not get along. It's just that I don't think the Steelers are playing well enough right now to get there. I hope they prove me wrong!

polamalu43

Oh - those are fighting words! The Ravens! Shame on you! Anyone but the Ravens. I hope we win tomorrow and the Bengals win today so we can play those Ratbirds one more time. I always say - the third time is the charm!

CHenne

Steelers here too - Can't wait to see them tomorrow. They are missing some key players though, Pouncey, Mendenhall, Clark - not sure who else. Let's hope the rest of the team is healthy enough to get the W.

My NFC team is going to be the Giants. I don't know why - I just have a feeling.

Wyss

I have no idea since we are really not sports fans but I am sure we will be watching the game. My niece is very upset that her work has her working on Superbowl Sunday, she had tickets that she had to sell.

bighelp

I do not have any, just going to need to wait and see just like most years. We are not really into sports in this house. I mean we play in the yard and all, but not enough to follow who is who and what is what.

polamalu43

I'm out already! I can't believe the Steelers lost to the Broncos! Sick! I'm not cheering for the Pats and the 49ers. We are all about sports in my house - even the kids.