Taking daughter to a sports event?

MatthewR

I'm taking my daughter to watch a Knicks game this season. We are also going to a Steelers game to this season (my son and daughter). Do you take your kids to any Pro-sport games for entertainment?
My wife says it is our "bonding time"... I just say it's fun!

CubFanJack

I took my son to a couple of Cubs games last summer and am hoping to go to at least as many this summer. He was only 4 last year but really got into the game.

PappaQ

If we had a pro team around the area, I'd definitely take my kids just because it's so much fun. Around here we only have college level and that's about it. We do watch college baseball, though.

MatthewR

I'm not close to either, Pittsburgh is 5 hours from me and the Knicks are about 6 (I'm upstate). I don't mind the drive. We will go and spend the night in a hotel, just makes it more fun.

Glenn

Not to sound like a pansy, but my wife will probably be the one to take our daughter to sports events. I just never really got into sports, but my wife played sports in high school and she and her dad are always on the phone talking during football and baseball seasons. Maybe I'll tag along with them and finally learn something about this stuff :)