Talking about your wife?

Mohidad

Do you sometimes talk about your wife when you hang out with other dads (I mean not in this forum :D)? I know it's not good but sometimes we just cannot resist it.

Sportsfanatic

I'm not married but I was for almost 10 years. I know guys talk about their wives. Well, some guys. Some say good things about their, like it should be. And others try to be cool and say sarcastic comments about theirs. I talk about the person I'm with, not just with guys, but like the ladies at work too. But, I only have positive things to say because I care about her and I wouldn't be with her if I could only go around talking bad things about her.

Phillie

I talk about my wife too often or so my pals tell me. When we go out and hang, I bring her up often. I can't help it, she is fun and I love talking about her.

Jonathan

Not really, I don't talk about my wife very often. If I happen to do that, I would just talk about general things and mostly good things. I don't share personal things about my wife with friends.

stayathomepaul

Outside of blowing of steam and sometimes asking questions about something that is confusing me I try to only say nice things about my wife. I don't like men who constantly talk bad about their wives.

the saint

I don't like men who speak bad things about their wives and about women in general. I can share in talks about wives, but I say only generalities and good qualities about her.

Jackson

Don't really go into specifics, we decided a long time ago that the personal stuff is only between us and is nobody else's business, I never really was much for gossip anyway.

TJoel

I rarely talk about my wife with my friends. When you talk about someone who is not present, you would tend to talk bad things about him/her. At least that's what I experienced.