The Oscars

ryan

Is anyone planning to watch the Oscars this weekend? The girls like to see all of the dresses, but the whole thing seems boring to me. It's hours of speeches and commercials. I might watch clips if somebody I likes wins an award. Has anybody ever been to an Oscar party? That might be fun. At least you can socialize if the show gets boring.

Ed35

Nope, I'm not a fan of any Awards show. My kids don't care about this one either. They love the Music awards and the Kids Choice awards. I'm not sure what we will be doing, but it won't be watching the Oscars.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Never watched it to be honest. About the best I can do is watch the funny clips, if there are any. The show just does not interest me.

Victor

I don't care for awards shows and fortunately my wife isn't a fan either. We'll probably pop in a movie during that time instead.

I often wonder how many celebrities get just as bored.

ryan

I don't even remember the last time I watched it. I'm not a fan of Hollywood and rarely go to the movies because of the crazy ticket prices. We just watch it when it comes out on video. I did hear that Meryl Streep won Best Actress last night for the first time in thirty years. That's nice because I do like her. She seems like one of the few normal people in the industry.