The Tudors

erin

I tried to get into it when it first came on and I was bored to tears. I recently rented season one and I'm glad I gave it another try. I didn't anything could make history interesting.

NoRisk

I won;t be giving it another try. That show is truly boring in every aspect. I'm not much of a Histroy person anyway.

Victor

I loved that series; I am not a huge history person either but the intrigue was fascinating. Henry VIII was an interesting character, to say the least.

Miller

I haven't seen this, but I know I would enjoy it. I love anything to do with British history, even the boring stuff. The Tudors were far from boring in my book.

Hank

I have to admit, I'm an English history nut. I loved the series and may watch it again. I was thinking of buying it but I just haven't yet. I may have to invest in the whole series.

FrankSinatra

I watched it but just fell out when other shows started coming on and taking up the time frame. I know it is on Netflix or On Demand now but I just have so much other stuff to watch that it just keeps falling down on my list. It was pretty good though.