The Voice

CHenne

Did you watch The Voice this season? Team Blake won again! I'm glad his team won but I wanted Terry to win. My kids wanted Cassidy so they were really happy. I thought Terry was better but probably because I loved the songs he sang. What did you think?

polamalu43

I thought Terry had it in the bag! I wasn't surprised to see Nicolas take third place though. Had to laugh when Celo gave an interview the day after and said Nicolas should have been the winner. I can't wait to see the new coaches next season.

Andersson

I have a feeling after the past two years come next season Blake is going to be a little stuck up about it. It is not that he has no right to be happy about it but for some reason when he gloats it seems a little more annoying to me compared to the other guy who won.

Bearsfan

My wife is a big fan of this show. I have to admit, I enjoy this show more than the other competiton shows. It just seems like they start with a much better quality of performers.

CHenne

Blake is great! I don't think that he is annoying! I think he is really funny! I love when he points at himself! I just laugh like crazy. I love Adam too!