This weather is insane!

Bear

Over the Thanksgiving weekend the temperatures here were in the 70's...we even had to turn our air back on for awhile. Now just two days later the high for today is 33, and it might snow! No wonder everybody keeps getting sick! The weather won't decide if it's Fall or Winter!

Luke

Our weather has been pretty crazy too! It is freezing here right now, but the rain finally stopped after like four days of pouring down all day long.

Paranoid

Same here. It is sunny and in the 60s and 70s one day then the next day we are hearing about snow warnings and it's in the 30s. I wish it would just be consistent.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
It was nice Thanksgiving. In the 70's here too, but unless it gets above 85 for more then a day the air is off. Today's high is 66, and then it goes back up to mid 70's for the weekend.

Sportsfanatic

I think it's nice out. I woke up to weather in the 50's today. It's supposed to be a high in the 70's for the next few days and then back up to the 80's. I'm looking forward to even cooler weather so I can listen to all the people complain. :D

Andersson

We have had frost on the ground every morning for the last two weeks, I am amazed we have not frozen yet or ended up with ice on the roads. Winter is on its way and its not going to be a nice one.

polamalu43

It was mid 50s today but it was in the 30s over the week. It's such odd weather for December. I watched the 7 day forecast and we could see the 50s most of the week.

Kenny

We seem to be in a crazy pattern too. The temperatures were pretty cold toward the middle of last week. Now we are back in the 60's, but more rain and falling temps are expected by mid-week.