Tightening the budget.

Sampson

Well, my wife and I have just gone through the budget and have decided an easy place to save would be getting rid of our home phone land line. We both have cell phones and hardly use the land line anyway.

Have you cut back, or given up something to save a little money?

Jeff

We have cut out eating out almost totally. We go out on a date night once a month and order pizza only once a month as we were doing both about once a week. We do not have cable t.v. or a land line either.

McGregor

We also decide not to eat out and watch movies on the theater too often anymore. We used to do it when we hadn't got married. Those were wonderful moments though.

Unclerob

I wish we could cut the home phone bill too but our cell phone reception is just awful! We are starting to skimp now that we are having a baby! Not eating out as much!

MilwaukeeJoe

One thing we started doing last year when we bought our stand alone freezer, we stiock up when there are good sales. Now we have been doing this with other non-perishables as well. Plus my wife is getting really good at the coupon clipping.

Seven

Smoking. It's the most expensive habit I've ever had. I think the land line is an excellent idea also. Cell phones are a lot less expensive.