Too cooked?

MickL

I read in a book that "modern people" like us tend to eat too much, too fast, and too cooked food. I think that's true, at least for me. What about you?

stewy

I certainly eat too fast and I know it. People tell me I eat like a puppy, as fast as I can in case someone takes the plate away!:D

BigMac

I think that is a pretty fair statement. I know I probably eat too much, and too fast. I'm not sure that I would say I eat too cooked food though.

Cruise

That's probably true. I tend to eat too fast, and maybe too much. Sometimes I even take my meal in front of the computer, and finish it as fast as I can.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I eat way too fast. But I grew up with two older brothers and limited food. The oldest used to say you snooze you loose when it came to food on the table.

Pop

Yeah, I would say that's a fair statement. People today are very busy, that's why a lot of us eat fast. As far as too cooked, I'd rather have my food too cooked than not cooked enough.

danno

There is a lot of overly processed food around and too many ready meals. Not many people cook from scratch, which I like to do. I also hate overcooked, soggy vegetables and I prefer my steak rare, so yes food can be cooked too much!