Tools for Christmas

Kenny

Does anyone else get tools every year for Christmas? My in-laws always give me at least one set of some kind of tool or a pwer tool of some kind. It's a cool gift, and I imagine it is because I am always having to borrow something!

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I do not think I ever got any tools for Christmas. Even with all the borrowing I do.

Andersson

I think most people out there have to get at least one new tool for the holidays otherwise how is one to build the awesome collection that we all dream off? Last year I got a new dremel set, no clue what this year will bring.

Milt

My parents always gave each of their sons a nice tool as a gift for special occasions. By the time we were grown, we had full tool boxes.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I think most people out there have to get at least one new tool for the holidays otherwise how is one to build the awesome collection that we all dream off? Last year I got a new dremel set, no clue what this year will bring.

I am sorta lucky. Some of my tools are older tools my father was getting rid of. Mostly it is screw drivers, an old tool box and such. I did get an old battery operated drill, flash light and saw. Battery does not last long, but until it breaks, it works for me.

chelly

My husband is all about craftsman, any product even if he already has one because "you never know when you might lose one and need it". Seriously, we have to get him at least one tool a year otherwise he throws a hissy fit!

Johnson

I like getting tools for Christmas! My wife usually gets me something, and my in-laws often buy me one or two as well. They along with my wife, have actually built my entire collection. I am still missing a lot of stuff though. A cordless drill would be an awesome Christmas present!

Anthony

If it wasn't for Christmas tools I wouldn't have any! My mom, my in-laws, and my wife usually give me something for the tool box. I am wary of my wife's gifts though. When she gets something that means she already has several things in mind for me to use it on. ;)