Tree

Jeff

It is so hard for us this year to even find room to put up our Christmas Tree! We have a 5 year old, 8 month old, and my nephew who is 5 months old 5 days a week. So we have the pack and play, 2 swings, a jumper, and toys all in our living room. Time to go make some room!

stayathomepaul

I have not put up the tree because we do not have a lot of room either. I am going to have to do some rearranging to figure out where it will fit at! Ah, the joys of Christmas. :)

SeaUrchin

Ours is going on top of the snack bar between the living room and kitchen. It's only a 4 footer but we usually make it look nice. That way the dogs and the kids don't wreck it as bad as they could if it was sitting on the floor.

WillyWonka

I'm going to put up a big one for my little girl since this is the first Christmas she can remember with me. I want to make sure it's extra special for her this year. I think she's already getting excited, I know I am.

Salazar

I got an 8 footer on Friday. I had to trim a little off to fit the star, but it's a pretty good looking tree. We have a den where we put the tree, but even if we were pressed for space I think my wife would get a big one anyway. She'd probably throw out the furniture if she had to, lol.

SamMo

Wow an eight footer! Ours is pretty tiny but then we don't have any kids left at home. When we did, we made sure that the house was full of decorations and balloons.