Tuition another part of education

ghanashyam

Here in India, tuition have become a necessary part of education. The schools have teaches which are either not qualified, not willing to teach or simply running their own private tuition classes where the student has to join to learn entirely.
But I appreciate one thing that tuition classes a great pain in following the student in achieving the marks because they are simply running money making business and they want more students.

FrankSinatra

I don't see how paying tuition fixes any of those issues. Frankly, it makes the matters worse because now people are paying to be taught by stupid and useless people who don't care.

R. Paradon

Here in the United States, you pay tuition or you don't get to go to class.
Hi tommymac!

I have not been to college in years so I am not aware of this situation. Junior colleges use to be free and they offered quite a few scholarships to non -Ivory League schools. Is that another thing of the past?

Andersson

To me tuition has always be a big part of continuing your education, you can not really have one without the other. Then again I might be thinking of the "old times" back when you were all whippersnappers.

joeldgreat

It's a part of life and also a necessity nowadays. One cannot to to school without paying it. Everything we do nowadays usually involved money, and getting the best possible education needs a lot of it. Education becomes a good source of income for many people today and many private schools are competing for every willing parents to have their children enroll to their school.

Justadad

Here in the UK education is free until you are old enough to go to university, then you have to take out a student loan. None of my grandchildren are paying for extra tuition, and I don't think they should. The teachers should be good enough so that they learn adequately from the free system.

Lorenzo

Here in India, tuition have become a necessary part of education. The schools have teaches which are either not qualified, not willing to teach or simply running their own private tuition classes where the student has to join to learn entirely.
But I appreciate one thing that tuition classes a great pain in following the student in achieving the marks because they are simply running money making business and they want more students.
Do you mean to say that in the past, education generally used to be free in India and now it isn't? I'm just trying to make sense of your post because from where I'm from, education is free from Kindergarten up to High School; unless of course you're studying in a private school wherein students need to pay tuition fees.

As for the teachers, they couldn't teach unless they pass the teacher's board. It should be that way isn't it, for how can they be called "teachers" if they're not accredited in the first place?