US hiring at a stand still

Johnson

I saw a news story this morning talking about how hiring in the United States has pretty much just ground to a complete halt. Do you think the job market will pick up anytime soon?

Clive

I just saw a news segment where they said we would have to add 350,000 jobs a month from now until December 2014 to get unemployment back down to 5%. Well, that's not going to happen. No, I don't see this getting better anytime soon.

youngdad

I don't think the job market is going to pick up soon. I'm wondering if our economy is going to ever pick up, and I'm concerned it will crash. I'm thankful every day that I still have a job.

benben

I agree, after hearing the numbers today I am very concerned about the health of our country. Prices rising, no raises, people losing jobs and no hiring is a recipe for pure disaster.

bighelp

I have no idea but if they do not and a ton of companies still continue to have raise freezes its just going to get worse until its too late to try and revive it. Right now I have not even seen the inkling of a raise in years. :(