Violent video games?

Andrew

On one side of the fence people are saying that they shouldn't be allowed on the other side they are saying that people who do play tend to be less aggressive. Where do you stand, do you let your kids play? I let my son play them of course, nothing to aggressive or anything, but in my opinion it's not the games that should be blamed, there should be a limit to everything and parents should enforce that.

forgotten

Like you,I let my son play video games, because I have no other choice. He goes out of the house and join his friends to play, and I have no control over what he does outside the house. I advice him about violence though.

noahsdad

I do not let my son play the violent video games, becuase I don't play them. We have a WII and we play the sports or the WII fit and he is perfectly happy playing them with us as a family. As he gets older yes, he will be able to play them, but I will make sure he realizes it is just a game not real life.

robertc

I have the same problem as Forgotten. I'd like to limit my kid's video games and time, but they go to their friends and play all the time. I can't really ground them and keep them at home in their rooms forever. It's a difficult problem.