What age for a concert?

DaddyO

I want to take my son to a concert. He's not bothered by loud noises. It's country music so won't be inappropriate. I know he'll be up past his bed time, but think he'd do okay.

At what age would you take a kid to a concert?

Denny

I think your son sounds like he would be okay. I think it's more about maturity level than it is actual age. I think a 5 year old could be ready for it before another 8 year old.

BobbiJ

It depends on what kind of concert and what time the concert is. I don't see anything wrong with taking a child 8 or older to a country concert. You also have to think about the other people that will be there - how they will act - will there be alcohol involved, etc.

Sinbian

Anything over 8 years old I think is fine with adult supervision but I wouldn't let then go by themselves or friends until they are 15.

Zimmer

As long as it's under parental supervision no harm no foul. If you asked me when should you leave him alone, that's a howl other thing. I used to work at music festivals in the summers back in the day and boy if kids were bad then, I can hardly imagine them being better now.

Cruise

Yeah I think it depends on what kind of concert it is. Country music sounds like it would be OK for kids older than 8 year old. A Justin Bieber's concert would be OK for younger kids.