What do you do to exercise?

Nate

What is your favorite type of sport or exercise? I like to run on the treadmill and workout with my weight machine. I want to be fit and around for my kids for a long time.

Glenn

I lift some weights and do push ups everyday. I get some exercise at work so it's hard to get motivated to do anything extensive when I get home. Sometimes my wife helps me to do some stretching exercises because she's a big fan of staying limber.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I try to get on the treadmill a few times a week. I also bike and hike, and have other outdoor activities I try to do.

Papa Bear

I do treadmill exercises daily to keep fit. It's a nice feeling to know that you're doing something to extend your life for your family.

Travis

I prefer low impact exercises like walking and yoga. I try to do yoga at least half an hour everyday, though I can't always make it. But my wife is a yoga addict and my daughter started to learn simple postures for her.

Kenny

I would love to get some weights but it's just not in the budget right now. I do try to go walking every morning before breakfast though.

Sammie

I mostly lift weights. My wife is always on me about doing some type of cardio, but I really just don't feel like it. I've been hinting around that I want a Total Body Gym for my birthday next month...I'll let ya know how that goes :)