What Does Your Kid Want To Do

Endalia

My son told me the other day he wants to be a doctor. I asked him why and he told me he wants to take care of the kids who are sick. I had no idea where he came up with the idea but he was pretty adamant about it. I guess I had better start saving now. :eek:

BigPapa

My daughter wants to be a princess when she grows up. I hate to tell her that it probably won't happen. :D She will always be her mother and I's princess at any rate.

Lorenzo

Good for you that you will only be saving for your son, Endalia. I have four older kids who are quite ambitious about what they would want to be someday. My eldest daughter wants to be a scientist; my oldest son, an engineer; my second daughter, a lawyer; and my youngest daughter, a doctor. Of course, they could still change their mind later on, but it still gives me the shivers.

CHenne

My daughter wants to be a high school counselor. She wants to help kids adjust going from middle school to high school. My son has no idea yet.

Don

My son changes his mind by the week. He has talked about becoming an astronaut, a police detective (not a police officer though), and a pilot. My daughter wants to be a painter or a photographer.

Dad Brad

I've still got one who wants to be a trash collector. He loves taking out the trash for some weird reason. He's going to be the best one ever. I'm sure his career plans will change over time, but for now, we're loving his ambitions.

Bear

My daughter, who is only three, is pretty sure that she is either going to be a princess or a Chef like her daddy. :) Who knows what she will really grow up to be though.

Endalia

Well, he has gone through several other stages where he wanted to be a fireman or a vet. I don't hold out much hope that this will be the last "I'm going to be a..." that we go through.