What I made at College.

Foster

As some of you may know I have recently gone back to college to retrain. I finally got tired of working with computers and decided I want to be a chef. With that in mind I wanted to start a thread showing what I have been preparing and cooking whilst at college. I'll post pictures and what it is and if anyone wants to know how it was done just ask and I will tell you the best I can.

Grilled Gammon with Pineapple Chutney, Pont Neuf & Poached Egg

Meat Lasagne with Garlic Bread and Side Salad

Bear

Nice Foster! I don't know if you have seen my threads, but I also recently returned to college to go to culinary school. I have been taking pics on my phone, but I don't have whatever I need to upload them on the computer. Today I made sauteed chicken with rice pilaf, sauteed broccolli, and a sundried tomato cream sauce. It was pretty, delicious, and earned me an A-plus! :)

polamalu43

Oh my God! Amazing... I am very hungry now! I don't think I have ever heard of Gammon. What exactly is it? Good luck to you at school! Looks like you won't need luck.

Foster

@Bear, I haven't seen your thread no. If you can connect to the internet on your phone you can upload them to photobucket to add the photo's to the forum.

@polamalu43, Gammon is a thick cut of bacon. Taken from a different part of the pig, it tends to be a little more salty than bacon, but also tastes better.