What motivates you?

Ralph

Other than money, what motivates you to stick with the job you are doing now? Do you love it, or does the job fit in with your educational background?

Maxsdad

Honestly I don't love it and I can't say that it fits me perfectly either. I do it because it's good money and the economy is too tough to change jobs right now. I don't hate it either though, so that is good.

Mel

A job has to be a good use of my time and abilities. If it's not, then I can't fool myself, and I start to get a bad attitude. For me, job satisfaction is really important, considering how much time is spent on a job.

MickL

My job is just fine. I cannot say that it is the job I always dream of, but it's an good job and pays well also. I can't get better than that.

Ralph

Honestly I don't love it and I can't say that it fits me perfectly either. I do it because it's good money and the economy is too tough to change jobs right now. I don't hate it either though, so that is good.
It sounds like it is worth it to stick with the job though you don't really love it. I cannot say that I "do what I love to do and get paid for that", but my job is pretty good.

NewDad

My current job is something I love doing. I've never before found something that I really do enjoy, so I want to stick with it. I don't worry about the education part as much (I was lucky).

McGregor

I cannot say that I love my job but I am used to it and I do my job well. It's not about what you do, it's about how you do it.