What would it be?

Sam

If you could ask your family to offer you some support on one thing, what would it be? I think for me it would be to get rid of all junk food from the house.

Mohidad

I've already get plenty of support from my family, which I am grateful for. If I could ask them some more support, that would be placing things back in their place after done with them.

Bonzay

We are not that well organized but we are always prepared to help each other. I'm not sure how fast we could get such action in motion but I'm sure all of us would work as one.

SoontoBe

I get pretty much support from my family. Maybe I'd get them to stop treating me like I'm an only child, but since I am an only child, they don't know how to do otherwise. Maybe when the baby comes along we'll have folks to share all the attention.

LeonR

I'd like for my family to listen to and read the things I write. I dabble in writing songs and poetry, but when I read what I've written to them, they tune me out. Even when they tell me it's good, I don't feel they're doing more than just paying lip service to my thoughts.

Blended

I'd like for my family to listen to and read the things I write. I dabble in writing songs and poetry, but when I read what I've written to them, they tune me out. Even when they tell me it's good, I don't feel they're doing more than just paying lip service to my thoughts.
Sometimes I feel the same, and not just for writing but for other stuff as well. Just be patient, because it is hard to synchronize a lot of people to what you want them to do.

Kost

As silly as it sounds, its helping around more with the pets we have (and we have a ton of them). I tend to get stuck with most of the work since I work from a home office but they need to understand the pets are all of ours, not just mine.

Andersson

I think it is a give and take, when one takes too much the other is just left clearing the mess up. We try to keep a family rule to first greet the person during the evening (or when we see each other again) hours and see if they need any help.