What's Your Guilty TV Pleasure?

saintsfan

In addition to the Outdoor and Military channels, I got sucked into watching the Jersey Shore with my wife. I can't stand these people, but like a train wreck, I can't look away.

What is your guilty TV pleasure? What show (or shows) do you watch when no one is looking? I won't tell anyone. :D

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm.... I may watch a show or two of some the reality TV shows on History Channel. Pawn stars, the picker guys, ice road truckers. None of them really have me saying I have to watch next week. But is more like there is not much else on.

OH, and those storage wars shows too. I forget what channel they are on now, but I think there is three or four of them now.

Dan

I love Children's Hospital on Adult Swim/Cartoon Channel. It's got to be the funniest, sickest show on TV. It's such a nice change from South Park and Family Guy. It's only on for fifteen minutes so it stays fresh.

CHenne

Jersey Shore - seriously? My guilty pleasure is Sports and Reality TV. I'm more of a Big Brother fan... I love that pre-season football is back on. I love it!