Who will be their?

Jeff

Who will be/was in the delivery room with you? I have friends that have done it either way. They have had their families and or close friends, or they have just had the momma and them.

Salazar

With my ex, her mother was always there. And I would get pushed to the side. With my wife, it was just her and me. I think she would have hit the roof if someone else had tried to come in.

Paul40

It was just us when we had our kids, my wife and myself. We had a lot of family members outside in the waiting room. I think that is where they need to be (for us personally). It's such a beautiful experience that I wanted to share only with my wife.

Unclerob

When we have a baby it will be just the 2 of us too ~ in the room that is. I don't want the hectic commotion of others being in there. They can all wait outside and we can come tell them (we being me).

benben

We have always just done it the two of us as well. My wife wants it that way. I had to sit my mom down and tell her she could not be in the room and she could not upset my wife too. She didn't like that but in the end was ok with it.