Wife Taller?

Blended

Is your wife, girlfriend taller than you? I find these matches very interesting to see. I had a girlfriend that was taller 3 inches than me. It was really weird at first but in a week or two we got used to it.

Greendad

My wife actually is two inches taller than me. We have no issue with that, and for us, it is even one of the best topics to joke about.

Ed35

Nope, and I know I would not like it. I don't want to have to look up to my wife. One of my best friends is shorter then his wife (by about 5 inches). She is a great gal but I do think they look a bit odd together.

TakeYourTime

I never gave it a second thought, but she's just about an inch shorter than I am. When she puts on those heels, she can see the top of my head.

TwinPeaks

I never gave it a second thought, but she's just about an inch shorter than I am. When she puts on those heels, she can see the top of my head.
That's right! My wife is a few inches shorter than me but when she put on those heels she is definitely that much taller than me.

TJoel

I can't see anything wrong with being shorter than your wife. Odd maybe, but I think that would be fine. I am not really sure but I think I have ever read somewhere that Napoleon was shorter than his wife.

Shadow

If people are OK with it I don't see anything wrong with it. Sometimes I understand it can be strange to others, probably because it is not that common.

Mohidad

My wife also is slightly taller than me, but I am OK with that. She doesn't use high heels very often and she never uses them when going out with me.

Paul1960

Is your wife, girlfriend taller than you? I find these matches very interesting to see. I had a girlfriend that was taller 3 inches than me. It was really weird at first but in a week or two we got used to it.
No, my wife is about 4 inches shorter than I am. But I'm 5'11" and I've never met any women who were taller than myself. (But I know they're out there.) However, if I had met a woman who was my height or taller - before I got married - I don't think her height would have been a turn-off.

Ifamily

The wife is shorter than me, even when she is wearing high heels. But I know many couples whose wife is taller than the husband. They are pretty happy with their marriage.

Kost

Yep, here by a good 4 inches or so and I do not mind at all. Who does not love a woman with long legs? And she looks mighty cute in a skirt too!