I never leave the house without...

FrankSinatra

Spectacles, testicles, wallet, watch, and cell phone...maybe I'll bring a pocket knife and keep it in the car but those 5 are really necessary for me to go about my day.

Don

Wallet, keys and the cellphone are my basics. The wife has been wanting me to stay hydrated when I'm out running around in this summer heat, so I've been carrying a bottle of water with me too.

Victor Leigh

Wallet, keys and the cellphone are my basics. The wife has been wanting me to stay hydrated when I'm out running around in this summer heat, so I've been carrying a bottle of water with me too.
Wouldn't it be simpler to just take your wife along? Then she can carry the bottle of water for you. Plus wipe your brow, too.

Bear

Nah, man, she is too busy being barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen for that. Just kidding guys I actually thought it was pretty funny. So I am the only one packing heat everyday huh? Funny, because around here it would be considered strange if I didn't...even my wife carries daily.

R. Paradon

I do not carry very much with me at all. A laminated card with my Passport face page on one side and my current visa on the other. About 1000 baht (US$30). two baby aspirins in case my brain wants to have a stroke and my personal Buddha around my neck for protection. Pretty boring...but OK by me!

edvisual

Okay men, ladies have their purses and who knows what all they have in there so I am curious what do you have with you every time you leave the house?

Mine are wallet, cellphone, keys, pocket knife, Bic lighter, Glock 36 & full extra magazine, multi-tool, and a pen light.
My wallet and the keys for the car.. This is pretty it.. I don't carry lots of stuff when I leave the house, only when we leave for a vacation I take the whole house with me:D

NoRisk

I never leave the house without my keys, phone, wallet and shoes. All other clothing is optional for me.

ghanashyam

I leave the house with a mobile and some money and coins in my pocket. Usually, the money is minimum because a few times I have become victim of pick pocketing. The mobile is necessary so that my family can call me in case of emergency.

footballtim

Okay men, ladies have their purses and who knows what all they have in there so I am curious what do you have with you every time you leave the house?

Mine are wallet, cellphone, keys, pocket knife, Bic lighter, Glock 36 & full extra magazine, multi-tool, and a pen light.
Keys, cell phone, reading glasses and either cash or a credit card. I am through bringing my whole fanny pack. I used to end up using maybe 1% of what was in my fanny pack when I had it with me.