Morning Coffee?

Sinbian

Do you drink coffee early in the morning? I recently heard Robin Williams saying: "I take my morning coffee to kick-start my brain and jump-start my colon". :D

BigPapa

That sounds about right to me. I have to have my morning coffee or I wouldn't be functioning at full capacity. I start drinking it at about 6 am, when my daughter drags me from bed with pleas to watch The Wiggles.

Bear

I absolutely must have my coffee in the morning. Preferably one or two cups can be enjoyed in peace and quiet before the kids get up!

Victor

No, I'm not a coffee drinker. My wife is, however, and complains that she never gets time for a peaceful cup of coffee when she's home on the weekends. The girls get up too early.

Sinbian

My wife is a morning coffee drinker and she can't function without it. I on the other hand don't need it per se but I like to drink it on occasion.

Andersson

Lately it seems if I do have a cup it is once in a blue moon and only a cup at a time. I think the older I get the more naturally awake I feel anytime from 5am onward. On some days its great and other days I still miss sleeping in.

Sinbian

This may very well be the case with me. With years I find it easier to get up in the morning. I don't know if it has something to do with getting used to having responsibilities or is it a natural thing that comes with age?

Enrique

I'm an over the top coffee-addict! I experiment with all kinds of coffee, and consistently buys the flavors I like most. I also need to have it with my breakfast.

Ifamily

I know coffee has many health benefits and drinking it regularly will help with reducing the risk of getting some serious health problems. But I am not really a fan of it myself. I

Sinbian

I like to experiment with different flavors but that's it. I guess I consider coffee as any other tasty treat to have on occasion and indulge myself.

polamalu43

Nope, but I do drink my can of Coke to get that kick start in the morning. I don't like the taste of coffee at all. I love the smell of it but my lips won't let it anywhere near my mouth!

Geonarlie

I used to drink coffee three times a day. Now I only drink it once in the morning before I go out to take on the day. I developed an addiction for coffee as a young kid. They say caffeine is the most used drug in the world. That could be wrong.

AceOfHype

I used to drink 3-5 cups of coffee a day.

That was until I had a recent doctors check up.

Too much of the stuff can lead to many health problems down the line, not to mention an on going addiction that doesn't really present itself until you try to stop drinking the stuff.

In moderation, guys.

flfsurveyor

I don't need coffee to kick start my day. Am awake before 6 a.m. Now that am working from home and kids are all grown-up and living on their own, I don't really have to rush through the day. Instead of tea, I drink my coffee at around 4 p.m.

AvalonX

I have to have my one cup or I am a vegetable. I used to sugar it all up but now I use stevia and cream. Sometimes I use honey, sounds weird but it's awesome.

Ravenfan

It's one of the perks our office offers is free coffee, so I take advantage of it to keep me going early in the morning. In the winter it is a nice way to warm up after walking to the office from the Metro.

joeldgreat

I'm not a coffee addict but drink my cup coffee every morning. Walking up very early in the morning could be one of the hardest thing to do for a family man like myself. And I would do everything to keep my body starting for the morning's ritual of making breakfast and gearing up for work. Yes, a cup coffee would be the first one to make to jump-start my day.

dreyz

Once a day, a cup of black coffee is enough for me. It's just relaxing and a good kick-start to a long and busy day.

Foster

I can't start my day without a cup of coffee. 2 cups of coffee and a glass of juice, maybe more if I have a hangover.

Don

I drink it in the winter, but I prefer something with ice in the summer. Unfortunately, that usually means a soft drink because I still have to have a kick-start in the morning.