Morning Coffee?

FrankSinatra

I am too lazy to make coffee but I need something to give me energy so it is a vicious cycle. I always prefer espresso-based drinks because I really want a nice kick in the ass to get me going....colon-wise and energy-wise, as Robin Williams can attest.

Babar

I'm not a big fan of homemade coffee. It never tastes nearly as good as what you can get at Starbucks and gets cold before I have a chance to drink it all.

writer811

I drink coffee (Milk and three sugars) continuosly throughout the day. Two in the morning, two at lunch, three at dinner, two as a late night snack.

R. Paradon

I love coffee. It does not wake me up and if I have a cup before I go to bed it does not keep me awake.

When I get up in the morning I will go down to the garden and have a cup or two while listening to the birds and animals and enjoy it. And of course I enjoy the fact that as I am retired I don't have to go to work!

JRDeep

I drink coffee rarely. Tried to drink it black...it was a horrid experience, and I went 3 months without drinking another cup of the stuff. Don't know how my dad could down coffee without milk and sugar. I think his taste buds were broken or something.

June11th

I can't live without my morning coffee.
Like seriously, without being well caffeinated, I feel I may be out for blood. =/