What is the most valuable gift you can give your children?

youngone

I think the most valuable gift you can give a child is a loving and caring environment. Children are vulnerable, they need lots of love and care. You can have all the money in the world but the child will be unhappy if they is no love and attention.

joeldgreat

My daughter was obsessed with Barbies. From the time she had watched those Barbie movies, she wanted to have all the Barbie collections. And my boys loved Ben 10. Any stuffs that they can find (as long as there's that Ben 10 logo or print), they always wanted to get no matter the price was. The affordable ones are buy on-sight and the more expensive one's will take special occasions to them to have.

ghanashyam

Higher education, that the gift that children deserves the best. I am keeping some money for my younger child so that he can complete his Bachelor of Engineering and then continue to Masters degree.

FrankSinatra

THe best gift you can give a child is teaching them how to use their brain. Some kids are street smart, some are book smart, but all of them need knowledge that can only be gained from past experience. I like to teach them life lessons as much as possible so they can think about that when the time comes to make a choice. I have led a bit of a crazy life (by choice and had tons of fun) but would be nervous since I know most people couldn't handle the things I did and want them to learn from my choices.